1991 Dave Russell 22.5 inch frame Road Bike for sale

Toucan

Retro Newbie
I have joined the forum in the hope of selling my Dave Russell Road bike to a cycle enthusiast that will use it or a young keen cyclist looking for his first road bike , rather than a dealer who may well strip the bike down and sell all the campag components and parts separetely. I have plenty of photos but for some reason the site will not accept the size of the photo file. I can supply any pics to anyone if you are interested. Dave built me the bike in November 1991 Reynolds 531 tubing. Components are all campagnolo except the handlebars and handlebar stem which are Cinelli. Turbo saddle with campag titanium seat post. Mavic Open 4CD wheels with campag hubs. There is no rust at all anywhere on the bike and I never came off it so no dents ar dings. There is the odd scratch here and there on the enamel but nothing much and the bike really is in excellent condition. I had a new bottom brackett fitted a few years back and all the components are working perfectly well. The wheels are dead true after 24 years ( Dave was a super frame builder but an even better wheel builder ) The bike is on ebay as I have no idea what its worth , maybe other members can help me here , but it has to go as my racing days are over. Anyone genuinely interested please let me know.

D D Its agreat bike , totally rust free and very quick. Basically I have no idea what its worth in real terms which was why i put it on ebay. A Middlesex cycle club member mentioned this site to me so I thought I would try and get some advice/ interest on here. I reckon its got to be worth £400 but I simply have no idea

Back