Litespeed Blade Titanium TT Bike circa 1999

preraphalite

Retro Newbie
Very sad to be selling my Blade. I simply do not, and have not used it enough to warrant it. (aside from that I have a baby on the way and I don't have a big enough wall to hang it on)
I think the frame is beautiful hence why I vowed I would never sell it.
you will find pictures online of Lance Armstrong riding the same model in the '99 tour, he had a frame painted in blue and branded as a Trek.
I believe the frame measures as a 56. that is to say that centre BB to top of top tube is 56 cm.
centre seat pin to centre steerer measures 58. if you require other measurements, i'll be happy to provide them.

as you can see from the pictures there is hardly a mark on the frame, I'll provide further pictures of specific bits upon request.
components:
Wheels: Front: Zipp 440 with new bearings. Rear Zipp Hub I forget the nmodel, but the boffins will know. rim is aftermarket carbon spokes are CX Ray bearings new. Front are DT Aero.
Tyres are Front: Conti Sprinter. Rear: Conti GP4000 Tubs

Mechs and shifters: Durace. rear mech has a aftermarket inner cage made of carbon.
Cranks: FSA Carbon
Cassette Ultegra 11:23
Brakes CNC Planet x in a gold/titanium type of colour as pictured.
cane creek headset smooth and silky.
Profile alloy TT bars, Carbon straight tt bars (I know what I mean. As pictured!)
USE Alien aero seat pin.

Looking for £600.00 you can see how well it has been cared for, I do not have dirty bikes.
Would prefer not to post, however I am happy to if absolutely necessary. I will need to sweet talk the LBS for a box though.
Any other questions please post.
Pictures here (hopefully) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wb0uizzfts9m ... O0m9a?dl=0

Back