FS: Scott Addict superbike, DA9000, H+ Son – 6.4kg! SOLD

MajorMantra

Dirt Disciple
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

FS: Scott Addict superbike, DA9000, H+ Son – 6.4kg!

This hurts, because it's the nicest bike I've ever owned, but I simply can't justify keeping it.

The Addict weighs 6.4kg (minus pedals) and is absurdly lively. The frame and groupset have done just over 400 miles according to Strava, while the wheels have done maybe a couple of hundred more, as they were briefly fitted to another bike.

It's a 52cm frame. For reference, I'm 174cm tall (5'8.5") and I have my saddle height at 72cm.

Spec is as follows:

Scott Addict R3 frameset (almost perfect, a few very small paint chips)
Dura Ace 9000 groupset, 50/34 chainset, 11-28 cassette
H Plus Son Archetype rims on BHS hubs, handbuilt
PX skewers
Specialized Romin Evo Pro saddle w/carbon rails (small tear on edge, sustained on another bike)
Deda Superzero seatpost
Scott 110mm stem
Bontrager bars
Elite bottle cages

For this stunner I am asking the low, low price of £1800. An equivalent new bike would set you back between three and five grand, and this has been used so little that it might as well be new.

I'd prefer to sell this in person. I live off the M5 near Bristol, and could meet somewhere within a reasonable distance.

Cheers!

Re: FS: Scott Addict superbike, DA9000, H+ Son – 6.4kg! REDUCED!

Very nice!!!
How did you manage to take the first pic? :eek:

Thank you! I can't believe it hasn't sold yet for the price, I'm practically giving it away.

A willing assistant with quick reflexes is all you require for photos like that. Hold bike by the saddle, 1-2-3-release-*shutter sound*-catch the bike. Then high five.

Re:

Haha. I thought so.
Well weighing just over 6 kilos it could've been: 1-2-3 release - gone with the wind..
Good luck with your sale..

Love the alignment of the tyre branding with the valves, also the effort to get the valves vertical for the photos - nice job :)

I aim to please. Wanna bike? ;)

FWIW, I could sell it without the wheels if anyone is interested.

Have you got this on bike radar, you'll probs have more chance selling it there.. Good frames these, not a heap of difference to the top spec HMX

Yep, I've already got it up there, and elsewhere. Lots of interest, but no one's handed over the cash yet...

Back