58cm F MOSER Leader AX Evolution with DURA ACE

jimy108

Dirt Disciple
I have my F Moser up for sale.

It will be sadly missed.

This is a very special 58cm italian steel bike.
Franseco Moser Leader AX was the top of the line model by Francesco Moser. The frame and fork are made of one of the best steel tubes ever produced and has smooth silver brazing.

Dura-ace groupset with rare DX quill stem and seatpost with Kashimax Areo seat.

This is a classic bike and the chrome has some slight pitting on the chrome on frame and fork. There are no dents and only a few small chips as normal for its age. The bike is straight and fantastic to ride.

Price: £720 ono

V.Cool. Is it 58x58 ? That's pretty much the limit for me. Where abouts are you based ? I've been looking for a Leader AX for awhile, was going to build myself. I probably don't require the wheels, would you consider selling without them ?

Re:

Hi mate. I am currently out of the country somewhere quite remote until the 15th of August. Sale would be for whole bike only and you can sell the wheels if you don't need them. Let me know if your still interested and I'll give you dibs
Cheers

Re:

very tempted to replace freshly stolen merckx, might be able to stretch to 600? Where is the bike located?

Hey Jorgejuan,

Im in the northwest. Skelmersdale in-between Manchester and Liverpool.

If you could do a little better on price the bike is yours. Let me know bud. just send me a PM

Cheers mate, would need posting to London if that's ok. Just going to give it 24 hours as I'm still a bit emotional over the Merckx and I really can't afford it!

Latest posts

Back