photo 1.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 3,152
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 3,152
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 3,152
There are plenty of these about, the last one advertised on here was up for £1299 and didn't sell, it then went on ebay for £999 twice and still didn't sell. I made him a genuine offer but he didn't want to sell it unless he could get what he was asking which is fair enough. I am interested for the right price but would like more dimensions please.
Top tube centre to centre and seat tube centre to centre please.
Thanks and regards

jono63":euqtu1l8 said:
There are plenty of these about, the last one advertised on here was up for £1299 and didn't sell, it then went on ebay for £999 twice and still didn't sell. I made him a genuine offer but he didn't want to sell it unless he could get what he was asking which is fair enough. I am interested for the right price but would like more dimensions please.
Top tube centre to centre and seat tube centre to centre please.
Thanks and regards

C'mon mate you've shown your hand :D

Lovely bike ... Stop fooling about and make the man a good offer :cool:

Re:

Maybe I should list it on eBay also, and see how it goes?
As I said, I don't want to give it away. Give it a couple if weeks, and I may reconsider his offer :)

Gents (I am assuming gents!) I am confused please enlighten me, is arifmoseley and bikeproracing the same person or is bikeproracing selling on behalf of arifmoseley? - either way I would like to know the dimensions. I collect English and Italian steel bikes but also ride them so I need to know the sizing. 55 quoted but is that CTT or CTC ?

I am not suggesting the owner should give it away but people seem to ask a huge amount of money for things but don't actually manage to sell them because no one is prepared to pay that much. There is a Tecnos on ebay currently for (surprise surprise) £1200 so it will be interesting to see what it goes for (if it goes)

I am genuinely interested and not a tyre kicker
Thanks and Regards
Jono

Back