REYNOLDS 531 PRO ROAD BIKE - FULL CAMPAGNOLO - 58 CM

PeterPerfect

Senior Retro Guru
For sale: My Terry Dolan 531 Pro Road Bike.

When I bought this I was told that this frame was made by Terry Dolan for the son of Ernie Clements when he was making frames for Cougar. It has a beautiful colour scheme.

The measurements are:

Seat tube centre to centre - 58 cm.

Top tube centre to centre - 56 cm.

Head tube - 17 cm.

Stand height - 84 cm.

The specification is:

Frame & Forks Reynolds 531 Pro. (No dents, but chips to paint on the top of the rear stays, Some of the chrome on the bottom stays is slightly pitted).

Wheels: Mavic Open Pro Sup 700c, 36h. (Both true with little wear to the braking surface).

Hubs: NOS Campagnolo Chorus 9 Speed - These are new purchased from the Netherlands and are stunning. Cost £110.00.

Cassette: New: Campagnolo Veloce 9 speed, 13 -26.

Tyres: New Vittoria Rubino 700 x 23c.

Stem: Cinelli.

Bars: Cinelli 64 - 38.

Headset: Campagnolo (Serviced).

Bottom bracket: NOS Campagnolo Centaur.

Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Veloce 9 speed.

Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Chorus 9 speed.

Chain Set: Campagnolo Chorus 52 - 39. 172.5mm. (Scuffs to both arms but the chain rings are in good condition).

No pedals.

Brakes: Brand new Campagnolo Veloce Dual Pivots.

Levers: Campagnolo Chorus 9 Speed ergo. (Left and right are both Chrous but slightly different in design).

Mudguards: SKS.

Saddle: New San Marco Rolls saddle.

Seat post: 2 pin Campagnolo. (Much easier to adjust than the single pin; in my opinion).

Pump. I can't quite make out the brand but it is a lovely Italian pump in black with Gold emblem embossed into it.

The bike has had new cables throughout.

The Brand new bottle holder will stay with the bike as it is a great colour match and it seems a bit petty to it off.

I've put new Cinelli bar tape on it but made the mistake in buying Genuine Cork rather than the synthetic and to be quite honest it needs replacing. It split twice and I made a right dogs dinner of it.

I will supply a new and boxed set of BBB synthetic cork gel tape in black with the bike.

This is a lovely bike that rides very smoothly and quick. It is a real head turner and I get very nice comments when I'm out and about on it.

The bike is located in the GL5 area of Stroud, Gloucestershire.

I would very reluctantly courier the bike for an additional £30.00 but would much rather it was collected.

I have only put one photo on the thread but hopefully the link should help out for further photos.

You'll not find another like this one as I believe it was a one off.

£525.00 Offers please.

Payment by bank transfer only.

pm please.

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/pete1 ... b.jpg.html

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1238354845

Attachments

• 5678ff54-c133-4116-84c0-c2410b14cd99_zps7fe94dcf.jpg
    5678ff54-c133-4116-84c0-c2410b14cd99_zps7fe94dcf.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,055
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Terry Dolan 531 Pro - Trying to trace this.

Hi all. I sold this in 2014 and I'm trying to trace it to see if the purchaser would sell it back to me. Unfortunately I do not have the buyers details. Any one seen this on their travels?

Back