Harry Hall Touring bike

Markgee

Devout Dirtbag
This is my Harry Hall Touring bike that I sadly have to sell due to lack of space after moving.

I had this bike professionally built up by Pearson Cycles with mainly new parts but I have only used it for one short tour (about 350 miles) which it completed perfectly.

Frame: Harry Hall, 531 Reynolds and is in beautiful condition. The seat tube is 53 c-t and the top tube is the same. The Harry Hall decals have rubbed off in places but I will include a new set of decals to go with the frame.

Rear rack: Hand built by Andrew Hague, chromed and very sort after (have a look on Google). Andrew Hague racks are very strong and well made. The bike has a matching seat post binder.

Chainset: Sakae SA (48/36).

Brake levers, Shifters, Front mech and rear mech: Shimano 105.

Wheels: Mavic Sup with Shimano Tri color hubs.

Saddle: Brooks team pro.

Mudguards: SKS Bluemels.

Handlebars and stem: Cinelli.

Brakes: Dia Compe long drop.

Tyres Rubino 700x25 (clearance for much bigger tyres).

Sorry about the poor quality photo's. The terrible weather and dodgy phone camera aren't helping me get any good ones! Come and have a look, it is truly lovely!

The bike is very fast and smooth even when fully loaded. I will be very, very sad to see this bike go :cry:

£500. The bike is in Sutton, Surrey.

To answer a few questions, the downtube shifters are indexed and friction and the pedals are the shimano ones that are platforms one side and spd clips the other.

£450 anyone? Ebay next stop :(

Back