Bontrager Hybrid Road Bike.
File comment: Complete Bike
BikephotoAd1.jpg [ 474.87 KiB | Viewed 593 times ]
Including labour and the parts listed below, this bike cost £1,800 to build and is available now at a fraction of the cost !!
This bike has been custom built on a Red Bontrager Race Lite frame, commissioned by me for road use.
Bike has always been kept in the garage and typically only riden when its not wet !!
Of great importance this bike has hydraulic rim brakes by the company Magura so ability to stop is great with very little effort.
The frame is NOT marked/scratched or dented and even has a velcro neoprene chain protector to stop the frame from being scratched if the chain is removed !!
NOTE: there are NO cracks on the frame flanges (important for those in the know)Offers around £440
Bike image wheelAd.jpg [ 473.61 KiB | Viewed 593 times ]
The bike has been built with the following parts:
• Bontrager Race Lite high strength (red) - contact me for any extra measurements)
• Shimano Parallax rear hub
• Rock Shox adjustable front forks
• Middleburn Chainset
• Magura Hydro front and rear calipers
• Magura adjustable front and rear brake levers
• Shimano Deore XT gears
• New Michelin tyres 12.5 inch
• Velocity Deep V Aero alloy wheels (red) 11.5 inch
• Control Tech stem and handle bars
• Shimano Dérailleur