My Autumnal bike clearout

it's in incredible nick I'm asking £235 plus delivery, appears entirely original, saddle is scuffed on both side "wings but apart from that tidy, there's quite a few bikes going..I will be heading to the New Forest in a couple of weeks..

Im interested in the Raleigh Record and the Carlton (not both though!)
Any idea on price for them and some more pics?

Ta

18'' Carlton Corsair, Reynolds #531 frame full service, brand new brake levers and cables. Fresh Black cork bartape. New pedals, cartridge bottom bearing , new rear wheel, freshly shod with Schwalbe marathon tyres ( serious puncture resistance and long lasting) finished off with period Dawes stainless steel mudguards. I have a period brown suede saddle available for this bike too. A totally useable tourer, I have the original brake levers too (suicide levers) extra pics coming over the next few days. £235 +postage

As for the Record I'm still hoping to keep it...

I think the 18" is probably a little small (I need a 56cm) Thanks anyway and good luck with all the sales!

updates will have to be tomorrow, err had a bit of an accident surfing and been sat in A+E getting glued back together :facepalm: :facepalm:

the dawes gazelle was stripped back to bare steel, the frame was dawes super tube and forks 531 then powdercoated. the guy I get this work done is ex pro team rally engineer hence high standard of work. it has new 700c wheels with new sturmey archer 3spd hub and chainset. standard brakes and levers. Velo saddle and grips both in leather. presently shod with no name tyres but I'll happily bung in some new schwalbe road cruisers. i still have the original 27'' wheels and 5spd positron shifters. seat tube 20'' , 22''t.tube . north road bars.
Ok? that took me a while I took a big hit on the bonce from my wood/epoxy board yesterday, 5 inch head cut and definitely not 100% today, one hell of a smash/crack in the board too, amazing really.

Back