Alan cyclocross

braffy

Retro Newbie
Well the time has come to sell my Alan cyclocross bike due to lack of time and baby number 2 on the way!! Its in great condition and rides really smoothly. Hopefully the pictures do it justice and show all the kit on it.

http://s746.photobucket.com/user/Braffy ... amp;page=1

It will be sold with the yellow/red/blue selle italia saddle and not the one in the currently on the bike as in the picture (no underseat bottle cage included).

I am in South Wales and would prefer collection from here but could also be collected from Bristol.

If you have any questions then please ask and I will do my best to answer them. I am asking £300 ono which I think is fair based on previous ones sold but I am open to sensible offers.

Just a cheeky bump on a Tuesday...219 views and no offers :( ....come on guys help a dad to be out and make me an offer, you never know your luck!

jumbo78":vzu9lmzd said:
It might help to give some more info.... size? frame material? components? :)

Thanks for the reply Jumbo.

I am far from knowledgable but believe its a 56cm frame. The photos hopefully cover most components but if anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer them.

jumbo78":27fdqbeh said:
Thanks Braffy - Sadly a bit too wee for me. Good luck with the sale.

How tall are you? I'm 5ft 10 and its fine for me and would say it would fit 6ft easy?!

I am based just outside of Newport, South Wales if that helps but have family and work in Bristol so can always take there too.

Bit of a cheeky bump. Still for sale. I had the lugs checked by a friend and he said they are all tight!

I am trying to get the funds together but after buying 3 Alans in as many month the wife's sense of humour is failing. What is the number on the seat post just under the lug? I.E. what date was the frame made please.

Back