'91 Raleigh dyna-tech600, 60cm project £150 delivered.

gnawamurney

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
As title, project bike in generally good condition but needing a few wee bits and pieces. This is the 600 model, bonded Reynolds 2060 tubeset (alloy lugs, 531 main tubes and 501 stays/forks), with full 105 groupset. To make a runner it needs inner cables, a chain, headset crown race (cracked), new bearings throughout and some bar tape. I've got as far as stripping to assess what needs done but no further. The forks were covered in insulating tape when I got the bike and that has eaten away the paint on them, so they need painted. Top tube has some rust spots and its decals have faded and laquer on the polished headtube is going cloudy in places but its a sound basis for a really nice bike. Photos to follow this evening. Have a mountain bike project too listed on the site if thats of any interest to anyone. more photos here, http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/gnawa ... t=3&page=1 Any questions please ask. Brochure (in German!) is in the archive section of the site.

Attachments

• project bikes 012.jpg
    project bikes 012.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 671
£130 is a good price. Hold in there you just need someone other than me to recognise a bargain....

Back