Ti Raleigh Team SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ti Raleigh Team Professional 1983 56cm Campagnolo Group

Wow! Epic Team Pro! I have lusted after one of these since I was 17 and Jan Raas was still riding them in his big silver specs.

Its a league away from the rubbish Tea Pro's (most of which are Records and Replicas in disguise) which usually turn up on Ebay. Its only my wife and a fight stands between me and purchasing it!

Wow stunning ... Must resist must resist must resist :facepalm:

48hr recorded and insured shipping is included in the asking price. This includes shipping to any part of the UK. EU and rest of world from £80.

I could only deliver it city centre this wknd.

Nice bike :D

By 1983 the Reynolds 531 sticker would have had a gold bar underneath with a Ti logo, normally the Pros rode bikes built by SBDU and would have an SB numbered frame....

Just out of curiosity what's the full frame number?

Best of luck with the sale :)

Shaun

PS wouldn't the Team Professional frame by 1983 have been built in 753 and have drilled dropouts

Hi as far as I know the Team Pros were built in both 531 and 753 tubing, the latter specced with a super record groupset and drilled ends. This bike was owned by a prominent British road rider, who said they went through 'dozens of bikes a year' ! The Team bikes were used extensively in domesric competition and in Commonwealth Games/Worlds/Olympics.

I would like to come and view this weekend, can you PM your contact details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back