I want to continue with this thread to let you admire splendid examples of roadbike Moser.
Here we have a 1985 model to celebrate last big victory of F.Moser , Giro d'Italia 1984.
The frame size is 55x55cm. , forks and little 2 rear hubs attack are made by "costruzioni telai speciali Francesco Moser".
It was a kind of special building made with columbus steel , but marked as the whole bike brand , in fact , Francesco Moser.
It mounts a mixed high range group formed by:
- Complete brake-set Modol intern. pat. , limited serie (you can read the serial number)
with brakes, levers and cables.
- Galli Aerodynamic rear derailleur (silver version) included a Maillard 700 freewheel (6sp).
this was designed with the aid of ultra-sophisticated aerodynamic testing facilities of Fiat.
- Chain Regina CX
- Galli Criterium crankset , 52-42. 170 mm. italian thread.
- Simplex SJA 102 front derailleur.
- Galli shifters.
- Ofmega master headset and bottom bracket.
- San marco Rolls saddle
- Galli rims , hubs Galli Maillard complete with axles and clips.
- Look carbo pro red pedals.
- Michelin slict wheels.
NOTE: forks are overpainted!!!
Enjoy the complete photoset.