raleigh team banana

Looks a clean example....

However... Those forks have had some 'stick'

May make for an interesting ride

GLWTS

Hmmm will that front wheel actually turn under the downtube? Could be the photo but those forks look very bent?

hi yes they do, i will have alook at it next time iam at the shop but i can see what you mean, think the photo dosnt help but they do look bent in it

Yes forks are defo knackered, with all due respect you should have spotted that providing the service that you are, which is very admirable and I applaud you for that.

Check under the downtube and top tube (right up near the headtube generally) to see if there are any ripples in the paint or creases in the tubes if there's not then you can get away with just a new set of forks.

Also every for sale ad needs a price please.

hi sorry for this going to take it off sale, i have not looked this bike over and only help out at the shop when i can ( few hours a month), i will tell them the forks are bust an go from there, sorry for this feel bad for not noticing myself

benjy":gv0cq4f0 said:
hi sorry for this going to take it off sale, i have not looked this bike over and only help out at the shop when i can ( few hours a month), i will tell them the forks are bust an go from there, sorry for this feel bad for not noticing myself

No worries we can all get caught out now and again :)

Back