Modern but rather nice - Trek 1.5

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View

Modern but nice Trek 1.5 (2010 model) - £450 + £10 postage or collection from Kent ME11 5AD

Okay, okay I know it's not even remotely retro but as we're a broad thinking bunch on here and can appreciate a modern ride almost as much as our retro treasures so here you go.

This Trek 1.5 is a lovely bike, there's no questioning that it is a great performer; fast, agile, light.

The frame is alloy with Carbon forks. It has a sportive ride geometry and room for guards so will be great all year round. There's a few scratches on the frame which I have pictured. None of them really detract from the overall look of the bike and it receives many compliments about it's looks.

The groupset is mainly Shimano Tiagra 9 speed with only the generic dual pivot brakes and FSO Vero chainset making it incomplete but are more than competent alternatives. The bike has had a full strip and rebuild service with many new parts being fitted including, Tiagra hubs on Omega Mach1 wheelset, Lugano tyres, innertubes, bottom bracket, SRAM chain and bar tape.

There are a few blemishes such as the seat has greyed, seatpost and chainset has some light scratches, etc. Nothing too bad though and I'll refund you, upon return of the bike, if you're not entirely happy with your purchase.

It has come together very nicely and rides as good as it looks. Reviews from Evans are excellent! http://www.evanscycles.com/products/tre ... 21#reviews

Full spec:

Size : 53cm x 55cm (ct x cc)

Frame : Alpha White Aluminum
Fork : Bontrager Approved, Carbon

Stem : Bontrager Race Lite, 7 degree, 31.8mm
Handlebar : Bontrager SSR VR, 31.8mm
Bar Tape : New black

STI Levers : Shimano Tiagra STI, 9 speed
Brake Calipers : Alloy Dual Pivot

Front Derailleur : Shimano Tiagra
Rear Derailleur : Shimano Tiagra

Cassette : 11-26, 9 speed