1980s "Superia" Road Bike For Sale

chris.k

Retro Newbie
I have a Belgian "Superia" road bike for sale.

•This bike is from the early 1980s (dated via Shimano components to 1980) and is in virtually "showroom" condition. There only very minor rust spots, no scratches on the frame and no "blooming" of the alloy components. I have not "touched up" the paintwork at all.

Technical data:
•Frameset is steel and the frame size is 57cm (measured from top of frame seat tube to the centre of the cranks). The top tube also measures 57cm from the centre of the stem to the centre of the seatpost.
•The gears are Shimano Altus and brakes are Shimano 600. The gears are 12 speed with downtube shifters.
•The alloy chainset is Shimano 600.
•The wheels have Shimano quick-release alloy hubs and alloy rims. The tyres show evidence of ageing to the sidewalls.
•The pedals are alloy with toe clips and straps.
•The handlebars are Sakai "Custom" and the alloy stem has allen key adjustment.
•The seat tube is alloy and the original "Corsaire/San Marco" saddle is suede covered.
•The bike has full-size sexy blue mudguards. There is also a bell!!

I believe that the bike is in full original condition and am selling on the basis that the buyer makes any checks before purchasing.

I am happy to email extra photos on request and the bike can be viewed in Torquay, Devon.

The bike can be collected upon full settlement, shipped by bike courier for £25 or I will deliver within a 30 miles for 30p per mile. Delivery charges will be added to the final invoice.

The price for the bike is £245. I have seen similar listed as "sold" for 300+ euros. Any questions, happily answered.

Back