Raleigh Dyna-Tech 905 welded Ti titanium bike for sale

TomSpriggs

Retro Newbie
FOR SALE:

My wife's lovely titanium Raleigh dynatech 905 road bike. It is in very good condition, and not been ridden that much. It has just had a brand new chain, cassette, all cables, saddle and bar tape fitted. Some of the decals are incomplete and a bit scuffed.

As far as I can find out (we bought 2nd hand about 6yrs ago) this is a plasma-welded full titanium frame built under the dynatech brand.(before special products was started??)

The complete bike (no pedals) weighs somewhere between 20 and 21lbs on my luggage spring scales.

The rest of the parts are generally shimano 600 but as follows:
Fork:Unlabelled but with nice lug detail tapered steel fork. (magnet sticks)
Wheels: Shimano 600 hub with double butted spokes on mavic open 4 cd rims. (with fair brake wear). Specialized pro roubaix 23c tyres.
Chainset:Shimano 600 53/39 double
Brakes: Shimano 600
Shifters & brake levers (Brifters): Shimano 600. (LH shifter missing front cosmetic cap)
Cables: Shimano XT gear cable, shimano brake cables and outers
Cassette & chain:Shimano HG50 8 speed cassette 13-26T, SRAM PC850 8spd chain
Saddle: New genesis cro-mo
Seatpost: Thompson elite (cut quite short)
Stem: ITM quill stem
Bars: ITM (Italmanubri)
No pedals.

I'm looking for around £500 to part fund a new tourer....

Sizes on photos. Any specific quries or offers for me to think about let me know. Thanks!

We are based in Exeter, Devon and would encourage a view/ride if you can make it. Will box up and post to UK.

I'm hoping the other pics will be viewable here:
http://s1259.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... yna%20tech

_MG_7745_zps8c6cf5c9.jpg

_MG_7746_zps1060600f.jpg

_MG_77451_zps03ef83bc.jpg

_MG_7754_zps417fd5e8.jpg

_MG_7753_zps8c62b623.jpg

_MG_7752_zps1bf4ae4f.jpg

IMG_6151_zpsff1be9a6.jpg

_MG_7747_zps4885c709.jpg

_MG_7749_zps2e356f4a.jpg

Stunning simply stunning and a complete bargain!
I used to have a raleigh racer years back but if I were ever to ride another racer it'd be this! Either that or Bikemeister2000's cyclocross RSP.

I'd have had a go for this but I don't ride on the road :(

Come on some one, this is a bargain!

TomSpriggs":3ehwpym0 said:
How about it Tel? Perhaps you could be persuaded? ;)

I have no money and cannot warrant a nice bike other than to look good hanging in the garage :(

Bit too small too :)

But it is still a good buy and had you listed it in spring/ summer I'm sure it would be sold already. Hang in there.

Back