1984 Gazelle Mondial Champion

jetblack92

Retro Newbie
Looking to sell this, due to having too many bikes.

Its a 1984 Gazelle Champion Mondial. Its a 59cm frame, with full Reynolds 531c tubing (531 forks).
The frame is in good condition, but has a lot of paint chips, and surface rust as a result. Decals are still in fairly good condition though.

The groupset is mostly Campagnolo Super Record with a few exceptions:
Brakes - Super Record with original Campag pads and holders in good condition.
Levers - Super Record
Shifters - Super Record
Front + rear mech - Super Record
Crankset - Victory
Cassette - Shimano 600
BB - Super Record
Headset - Super Record
Wheels - Record hubs mounted to Mavic MA40 rims
Seatpost - Super Record
Bars/stem - Cinelli
Pedals - Super Record with cinelli toe clips

Also worth mentioning that the brake lever hoods are not present, as they disintegrated over time (will be included but are not useable), and the saddle is damaged (still rideable, but would need replacing before any long rides).

The rear Campag skewer is not present, and has been replaced with an unbranded cheap one.

Rear tyre is a brand new Schwalbe Blizzard, front is an original Michelin, and is in average condition.

The bike has just been cleaned and serviced, and rides very nicely indeed. It has no grip tape, but I have some cheap stuff that I can put on if required.

Please note I am not an expert, and all parts listed are to the best of my knowledge. I have tried to include detailed photos of everything, so if I have made any mistakes, please do point them out.

I'm looking for £350 plus postage (paypal ok but fees must be covered), or collection from Exeter or Bristol. I've been told it may be worth more, but I'm keen to shift it fairly quickly as I need the money.

Link to full photo album: http://s690.beta.photobucket.com/user/j ... %20Mondial?

IMG_2870_zps04facd66.jpg

Back