Gazelle Champion Mondial SOLD

jm

Senior Retro Guru
Selling this for a customer of ours who needs some space.
Frame 59 c/top and 56 c/c top tube.
Dura Ace group set.
Cranks,Bottom Bracket,Headset,Brakes,Mechs and levers,5 spd freewheel 14/18 gold.
Mavic Module 2 rims 36 hole with stainless butted spokes,Miche rear and Gan Robert front hubs silver small flange.
Tyres Vredestein but shot.
Alloy railed Cinelli copy saddle.
Gold Sedis chain.
There are no bars or stem but I have some ITM that I will build it up with if needed.
I will have pics tomorrow.Ideally selling as a complete bike but will split if enough interest.
£350 posted.Thanks for looking.jm.

8340574995_866a15f2bd_b.jpg

8340574895_25744765ab_b.jpg

8340574643_0d16c47bbd_b.jpg

Full set here.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45080961@N ... 418016779/

This will be a complete bike if needed.I will service hubs,b/b and headset.Also new brake cable inners and bar tape.
Bars will be ITM not sure what stems are in the shed but prob ITM.
I have not cleaned this yet.It looks as though it was put away after a ride 30 years ago.Brake blocks are almost as new,rims are true with not a lot of wear to them.The decals have faded though.Tyres are shot but I will put a set of 700/23's on.
This is not mine but a customer in need of space for another project.
Anything not covered please pm me.As I said above I will strip this if there is enough interest in it for the bits.jm.

Beautifull indeed. A-frame is very nice paintscheme. Good value.

Shame..........I was going to write you a personal cheque :D

Look at the anodising on those cranks.....it's like milk :) My personal favourite group. Going to have a think.

Shaun

Sorry, it was a joke. The green sign in the pic says you don't take peresonal cheques.

Shaun

Back