Offering Vittorio Pista
Very fine custom built track frame with top end equipment. Frame is handcrafted in the 80s by Jan Groot in little cheese town Alkmaar. About 30km above Amsterdam. Ingredients: Columbus tubing, Cinelli frame parts, Campagnolo ends and decades experience.
To match the frame's excellent quality the parts are top notch too. For example Campagnolo supplied the Nuovo Record Pista HF hubs and Nuovo Record seatpost. Gepiemme supplied the fluted 165mm crankset.
- Columbus tubing
- Cinelli frame parts
- Campagnolo ends
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record Pista high flange hubs
- Mavic rims, Sapin spokes, soldered, built by Jan Groot
- Continental Competition tubulars
- Gipiemme cranks, 165mm
- Cinelli 1A stem, 140mm
- 3T Competizione drops, 400mm
- Cinelli tape, grey
- Tange Levin headset (more durable than Campag)
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record seatpost
- San Marco Rolls seat
- 'Vittorio' pantos on top crown and in bracket shell
- 'JG' pantos in headlugs (JG for Jan Groot)
- Seattube 61cm c-t
- Toptube 570mm
The Vittorio is in very good shape. It is a used bike and you can expect some small cosmetic imperfections, like paint chips. Apart from that there are absolutely no signs of a crash or other abuse. Structurally 100% sound.
Looking for 550 GBP shipped *SOLD*
Packaging will be done with utmost care. I will use foam tubing for the frame and everything will go well padded in a sturdy bike box.
View all pics >>>Go HERE
Hand made and prepared Jan Groot Alkmaar >>>
Dito mentioning on the wheels >>>
Campagnolo Nuovo Record Pista high flange >>>
_________________official OW 2010 Concours de Elegance jury member
Enter Elev12K's candy store * Vitus FCK9