2 bikes a commuter and a Peugeot racer

naffa

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm getting a new bike on the cycle to work scheme on Friday and because I already have an abundanse of bikes I have decided to sell these two.

Firstly a Raleigh Airlite commuter.
21 speed, Schwalbe City Jet 26x1.9 puncture resistant tyres in vgc on acera qr wheels, running straight and true
Shimano drivetrain, tektro v brakes.
Suspension forks.
Adjustable 1&1/8th quill stem.
Full mudguards and rear pannier rack
Suspension seat post and comfy saddle
Looks nice and rides nice with the exception of a small amount of play in the bb. I have ridden it like this for a few weeks to work and back each day without any issues.
The reflective tape is courtesy of the previous elderley owner but will peel off easily if you dont like it.
I'd like £40 ono for the whole bike or if theres interest in components I will split.

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Next is my Peugeot Premiere 10 speed racer.
It rides really really well and doesn't look bad for a bike its age. There are various scuffs on the frame and a couple of tiny tiny dents. There are small spots of rust.
In the last 3 months the bikes had new tubes, amberwall tyres, bar tape, seat post and charge spoon saddle, pedals and straps.
Its ready to ride as it is and everything does what it should, but would look 100% if the frame was stripped and powder coated. I've chosen to sell this because it gets used less than any of my other bikes as I really prefer mtb to road.
I'd like £80 ono for this and I would rather keep it or let it go a little bit cheaper than split it.

DSC_0073-001.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

Nowt special Tel a Carrera Subway, its only replacing the Airlite as my work bike.
I'm keeping my Dirty Jo and building up a Merida singlespeed so my sheds bursting at the seams :D

Potential interest in the pug but won't know for a week or so, so happy to let anyone else jump in in the meantime.
What size is it please?

road bike

Nathan did you get my pm??? sent you one yesterday?
would you consider postage on the peugeot? also does the seat post move ok? cheers jon

Re: road bike

kenster":3n9uz0vi said:
Nathan did you get my pm??? sent you one yesterday?
would you consider postage on the peugeot? also does the seat post move ok? cheers jon

Hi Kenster the seat post is new although the picture was taken before I cut out the old one which was seized solid!
New post inserted was liderally greased to avoid future problems.
Re postage, I'd rather not post it, sorry.

Back