1984 Raleigh road ace - very original.

shawnb

Senior Retro Guru
I'm losing a couple of bikes from my collection as i'm treating myself to a new workvan!
Here's a link to the rides thread...

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

I paid £350 for it but have since purchased a few items to get it back nearly fully original, namely a 75euros nos tornado saddle amoungst other things. Will be sold with a near nos plastic headset cover - these go for silly money on ebay - although the original one is fine.
Seat tube 58cm ctc. Top tube 57cm ctc.

£370 + postage. Based in Brighton.

Thanks.

After I purchased my GIOS a few months back the wife said NO MORE BIKES IN THIS BLOODY HOUSE :oops:

I have just show her your bike and the roof has gone off :roll:

You see I was interested in it and it is my size but the wife says NO :evil:

Women you can't live with them but you can't live without them :(

So p*ssed off I can't have this machine SO P*SSED OFF !!!!!!

Ian.

Ian Raleigh":39ez7t2i said:
After I purchased my GIOS a few months back the wife said NO MORE BIKES IN THIS BLOODY HOUSE :oops:

I have just show her your bike and the roof has gone off :roll:

You see I was interested in it and it is my size but the wife says NO :evil:

Women you can't live with them but you can't live without them :(

So p*ssed off I can't have this machine SO P*SSED OFF !!!!!!

Ian.

Wives eh????!!!!

I went out a few days ago with the intention of getting a slightly newer VW Transporter workvan and came home having bought a BMW M3. Needless to say I am in the sh*thouse :LOL:
For that reason SENSIBLE offers accepted, please bear in mind I have been honest with what I paid (and have since paid out on). I really would prefer it to go to someone on here. Failing that I will keep it as it is a bike I always loved. After all, the wife will get over my new purchase sometime, right? :?

Shawn ;)

I'd forgotten I advertised it!!
Might put it on ebay sometime to be honest, either this or my '78 gios super record :?

Latest posts

Back