Koga Miyata Gents Racer 56cm *SOLD*

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
SAM_1410.jpg

I have this stunning Koga Miyata Gents Racer up for grabs.

It is built from Tange Champion tubing and is in lovely condition. The frame does have a few marks as you'd expect, the worst being on the drive side seat stay where the paint has been scratched away revealing the chroming underneath. It doesn't stand out as you can see in the pictures.

The groupset is mainly Shimano 600 arabesque and AX. Many parts have been polished to a very high standard including the chainset, headset, seatpost and pedals, it looks great! All other parts are in very good condition too. Worth noting the Shimano 600 seatpost and beautiful 600 stem (could do with a new top cap)

The wheels are Mavic 501 hubs on Mavic Gel 280 tubular rims with hardly used Vittoria Competition Rally tubs, the front wheel is tied and soldered too. Nothing beats the ride of tubs this excellent wheelset really livens up the bike. I'm confident that after riding with these you'll be a convert!

I'm looking for £295 posted

SAM_1412.jpg

Full spec:

Size is: 56cm x 55cm (ct x cc) need to check top tube

Frame: Koga Miyata GentsRacer - Tange Champion
Fork: Miyata Hi-Manga

Headset: Shimano 600 Arabesque
Stem: Shimano 600 Ax
Handlebar: SR
Bar Tape: black

Brake levers: Shimano 600 Arabesque
Brake Calipers: Shimano 600 Arabesque

Gear levers: Shimano 600 Arabesque
Front Derailleur: Shimano 600 Arabesque
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 600 Arabesque
Cassette: 6 speed

Cranks: Shimano 600AX
Chainrings: 42, 52
Bottom Bracket: Shimano
Pedals: Shimano 600AX

Rims: Mavic GEL280 - tubs
Hubs: Mavic 501
Tyres: Vittoria Competition Rally

Saddle: Koga Miyata
Seatpost: Shimano 600AX (straight)

SAM_1433.jpg

Loads more pictures here: http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... ?start=all

Tel, ain't that typical,
Is this the one you mentioned ? How's the search for another pre formed twisty tube Luxe comming on ?

Thanks fella yes it's a nice bike and off to eBay today.

Archster I'm not likely to find another one of them anytime soon! Should have brought the last one ;) Yes unfortunately I didn't think this is what you are looking for and probably too small anyway....

that is a crackin bike Tel, only wish I had the dosh at the moment but el skinto, mystery is why it is still here a real bargain :cool:

I LOVE my Koga (79' gents Luxe)..
These ride beautifully.
Whole hearted endorsement to anyone who buys this!!

Back