Raleigh pro

Jamesl94

Dirt Disciple
Hi guys, got this little beauty I'm looking to sell. 1982, great condition, the usual scuffs and marks.

Full Campagnolo gran sport groupset. 57cm from bb centre to top. Campagnolo ends.

Mavic MP4 on Record hubs
Concor Profil
Cinelli cockpit, original bar-tape

More pics + details when I bring it home! (rode to work today with it, didn't want to ride it in the rain)

Looking for £500 ono

2DD9B41F-B639-45DC-BC45-45ABB9D9AE60-4033-000004C074A1C48A.jpg

James

The lower pic is not the same frame.......different lugs, fork etc. :) Brochure pic also shows titanium Super record kit.

What's the frame number of yours?

Shaun

Midlife":2724zk69 said:
The lower pic is not the same frame.......different lugs, fork etc. :) Brochure pic also shows titanium Super record kit.

Shaun

Whoops, to my tired eyes, it looked the same!

Number is wa2000271

James

Jamesl94":4cmon78c said:
Midlife":4cmon78c said:

Shaun

Number is wa2000271

James

A Worksop frame which is fine....and the rims are GP4...but..i think £500 is optimistic but then again what do i know.

sawston_vulcan":21a161tj said:
Jamesl94":21a161tj said:
Midlife":21a161tj said:

Shaun

Number is wa2000271

James

A Worksop frame which is fine....and the rims are GP4...but..i think £500 is optimistic but then again what do i know.

Really? I thought that was quite a fair price due to it being full campagnolo groupset and good condition?

I have put open to offers so someone can offer me what it's worth to them :)

James

asdasf

Depends heavily on the condition of the paintwork. A clean Ti frame alone can be worth £200, I sold a very ropey one for £125. Part the rest out and you could easy clear £500. Record/Mavic wheels - £100, GS g/set (inc pedals) - £200, Cinelli stem £30 etc, etc.

So, close up pics please, esp seat cluster, stays etc

Archster":2lxqsfqx said:
James,

How long have you had this particular bike ?

Not very long at all. I bought this off the original owner.

I have quite a large collection of bikes which I would like to get rid of due to needing the money plus I would like to build my Ciocc exactly how I want it, then just have that (plus a cheeky little beater bikes, who knows!)

James

Back