Omega (Mark Reilly) Ti Campag Centaur 10v. Near immaculate

Denzild

Dirt Disciple
This is a superb example of Mark's early work with stunning welds throughout. The bike has been little used in it's lifetime and so is in fine condition.

53cm ctc 56 to top seat tube
55cm ctc top tube
10.5cm headtube (excluding headset cups)

Campag Centaur gruppo with the exception of a Veloce f/mech all in pretty much sparkling condition.

Set up for me in the pics at 5ft 9 with a 32inch leg and an old man's back (hence the inverted stem)

Omega carbon seatpost with Prologo gel saddle Omega 10cm 31.8 stem with basic 42cm ctc Deda bars.

Pics can be found here

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148670075 ... 2016340332

Please note that the wheelset pictured with the bike are my old training wheels a Campag Eurus rear and Swiss Ernesto front and will not come with the bike. I can include a pair of blue Mavic Open Pro laced to Centaur 32h hubs in generally good condition tho' the rear hub runs rough and does need attention.

Comes with a 12/25 Centaur cassette.

If you'd like to discuss wheelset alternatives, I'm not averse to discussion! I do have a few options.

Price as listed above with the needy rear hub is £685.

Collection from Cardiff ideally but would travel to meet within reason and could also post at cost.

You can contact me directly at

lapit13 AT hotmail DOT com

or alternatively PM me.

Thanks.

Re:

Hi Eddie,

Only a quote of the original ad is in the post from you.

Can I help with any questions etc?

Cheers,

Tony.

Griila, simply purchase a limb shortening kit from JML products to take advantage of this bargain....!

Back