Holdsworth Competition, Large, matte grey, Columbus Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_boda

Devout Dirtbag
SOLD
Back up for sale as something new has had a deposit placed..
Only ridden 150-200miles at most. In beautiful, almost new, condition.
Dibs and PM please
Can be collected from Portsmouth or posted to the UK and PP fees
Ask away with any questions and many thanks. T

Holdsworth Competition F&F
Size Large as per Holdsworth geo
Matte grey paintjob
Built from Columbus Spirit tubing with a mega light Italian carbon fork (320g)
Comes with seatclamp and integrated headset
Overall in excellent condition. Three hundred miles if that. No cracks, dents, bends etc
Cycles beautifully, soaks up rough roads and is pretty damn light for a steel number (approx 1900g with fork)
All geo can be found on their website.

£400 posted UK plus PP fees.SOLD

Thanks. T

Re:

I can vouch for the fact that Tom’s a great guy and genuine seller... thought that may be useful as he’s newish to Retrobike.

Re:

Thank you mate, much appreciated. Pics and any other info can be provided as needed. Cheers! Tom

Re: Re:

t_boda":1r116cda said:
Thank you mate, much appreciated. Pics and any other info can be provided as needed. Cheers! Tom

This is the Holdsworth I've seen for sale elsewhere ?

Rk.

Re:

Hey. Aye currently on LFGSS but will be removed from there soon as we're much more track there :) thanks. T

Nothing wrong with posting in more than one place, just not more than one retrobike sales forum i.e. pick the most appropriate for what you are selling rather than, for example, duplicating your 1997 cross bike sales advert across all the mtb and road sales sections.

Re:

Ah thanks man, good to know and makes sense. Cheers for the shout and off to read all rules now :) T

Price drop. If it doesn't go over the weekend I'll end up being the new owner :)
Email me for pics if interested. Thanks! Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back