57cm Singular Firebird stainless steel, full Ultegra

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
This is a beautiful frame, made for Singular Cycles from KVA MS3 stainless steel.

They only made ten of these, so this is very rare.

Although it was listed as 57cm (see geometry chart below), I measure the virtual top tube at 565mm rather the 57. I'm just under 5'10" and although this bike is gorgeous and rides beautifully, I have had to admit it is slightly too big for me, hence putting up for sale.

The frame is polished stainless, with etched logos and metal Firebird headbadge- really looks amazing

**Ultegra 6800 spec with Hope Pro RS4/Open Pro wheels £1000**

- Full Ultegra 6800 group, with maybe 1000 miles on the groupset. Some small heel rub marks to cranks but nothing major, some minor scratches to rear mech
- Chainrings are brand new non Shimano 48/36 but I will throw in the original 53/39 rings
- Very nice set of black Hope Pro RS4 hubs on Open Pro black rims, black spokes. Great condition. Will come with Continental Attack & Force tyres. Superb wheels with 105 11-32 cassette (Not the DT Swiss wheels and Gatorskins shown in the pics below)

Includes red Hope headset and top cap.

I will leave the Fizik tape on but will also include brand new Widget Tacky Wrap bar tape - I discovered this stuff recently and think it's the best bar tape around at the moment.

Finishing kit:
- Brand new Deda RHM 42cm bars ( I also have a pair of lightly used Deda RHM02 bars if you'd prefer wider)
- Choice of 9cm Ritchey WCS (white) or 10cm 3t ARX (black) stems - both stems are well used and have lots of marks/scratches - I was experimenting with stem lengths with these and hadn't settled on the right one!
- Unbranded black alloy seatpost
- No saddle, pedals, bottle cages

I'm based in Cheshire and bargain price of £1,000 includes postage

ul9KDIl.jpg

5P6nIVt.jpg

LoCXGqX.jpg

6VBaHrT.jpg

SnbtWh5.jpg

sFTHR5T.jpg

0NZBSMs.jpg

NBakOsA.jpg

MJ8zWs1.jpg

goEnUKW.jpg

please could you tell me the height from ground to centre of tops of bars vertically from the ground with that fork?

and would you be interested in selling frame and forks only?

@agnello - that measures 87.5cm as best I can measure it

Don't really want to split although I have had a couple of interested parties in it without the wheels. Feel free to PM me with an offer for frame & fork and I'll think about it

Latest posts

Back