1938 RALEIGH CLUB SPORTS MODEL

Tootansimooon

Dirt Disciple
***PRICE DROP***
——-£130——-
Hello Everyone

I have a 1938 (frame is 1937 build but I believe SA hub is 193:cool: Raleigh Club Sports model, and unfortunately I need to sell it as I'm short on money and short on space (5 bikes in a small flat is becoming absurd so I'm going down to 2)

For more info on the model have a look at this catalogue - http://veterancycleclublibrary.org.uk/n ... %20Library).pdf

It's a 21" frame and I think it would suit someone between 5ft8 and 6ft with the correct set up.

Bought this some time ago from an antiques dealer because of the slack pathracer geometery and surprisingly good condition. The handlebars are sublime and it has a well broken in Brooks B15 Champion saddle. It has served me well on a couple of fairly long (ok 90 mile/3 day) camping trips and is comfortable to ride. I believe everything is original.

I've cleaned, lubricated and rebuild the bottom bracket. Replaced inner tubes. I've kept it inside and have cleaned the thing up real nice. The Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub (AW-:cool: slithers sweetly through the gears. Everything movable (seat tube etc)

But now its time to make some room and gather a few pennies. Based in Peckham/Nunhead, London.

£160 ono
Now £130 ono

Cheers

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

Anyone interested in grabbing this up? PM me, I'm open to offers. Would rather it went here than on ebay.
Or if anyone could advise where else to post this that would be really helpful.
Cheers

edit - because I really do need to pay my rent ;|

Chiedo scusa.., il mio inglese è pessimo.. vorrei sapere se è ancora in vendita la bici RALEIGH DEL 1938?

Back