(OBSOLETE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

not trying to be funny, just wondered why you got a second one if they ruin the frame as you seem to think.

Anyway, nothing personal ;)

If desired, you could possibly get a framebuilder to braze a conventional clamp to the frame.

GLWS Nikica

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":1ie0237t said:
not trying to be funny, just wondered why you got a second one if they ruin the frame as you seem to think.

If desired, you could possibly get a framebuilder to braze a conventional clamp to the frame.

GLWS Nikica

Mike

You don't think they ruin the frame?

Re: Re:

anidel":r0eg2zgw said:
Mike Muz 67":r0eg2zgw said:

GLWS Nikica

Mike

You don't think they ruin the frame?

I think it would allow someone to build a bike without searching for a dedicated seatpost that is hard to find, and when it is, is priced accordingly. If a braze on - as per the newer ones - could be added, then why not? I had a Lemond 853 frame with a clamp, but didn't lose any sleep about it having one, I just built and rode it.

Mike

Re: Moser Leader AX | 57.5 x 56 cm | Chorus 8s | Mavic CXP30

The bike has been split and offered as frameset and groupset packages at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back