Peugeot Perthus Pro 753R 56cm **SOLD**

Robster914

Retro Guru
Sadly the time has come to thin out my bike collection. For sale is my 1987 Peugeot Perthus Pro.

It's the metallic grey version. A few touch ups but it is in fantastic original condition with near perfect Chrome. 56cm centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube. It even still has the original barcode model number taped to the chain stay.

Details: £550

Original ATax handlebars and stem
New White Roll saddle, never sat on!
Shimano 600 headset
Shimano 600 brakes & levers
Shimano 600 tricolour gear levers
Shimano 600 chainset & front derailleur
Shimano 600 tricolour nos rear derailleur

Wheels are Mavic Mach 2 tubs on Shimano 600 tricolour 8 speed hubs.
Near nos condition no rub through on brake tracks!

New cables all round. Apart from a couple of frame touch ups, if I was keeping I would maybe change white bartape for a more classic type. The shimano headset has the stickers peeling. Very slight rub on the cranks. Otherwise I have never seen another one in this condition.

Unfortunately I have been struck by the curse of photo bucket. If interested please pm me with e-mail address and can post photos.

Buyer to collect, I am based very near Reading, Berkshire

Kind regards, Rob

Re:

Rob

Its too small for me by 2cm (top tube is 54.5cm), but the bike looks amazing; this has got to be the ideal Peugeot Perthus colour scheme, to my mind - and in that condition, its good value. Good luck - but these come up rarely, and certainly not in that condition. The wheels don't even look used!

Re:

Hi Rob,

Just wanted to say thanks for emailing the images, it was an exceptional example! Hope someone enjoys it.

Cheers
Dan

Back