Dancelli 53cm, Columbus, Shimano 600 Tricolor SOLD

CostinDraghici

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I'm taking out for sale one of my complete bikes, it is a Dancelli bike with Columbus tubing and dropouts, front and back end are chromed, size is 53 as it says on the bottom bracket - I have 1.78m in height and I don't have problems riding it. The frame has no geometry problem, no dents, the paint is scratched and has some chips but for it's age is somehow normal, the chrome is in a good condition on both ends.

I will make a short summary of the bike parts:
1. Wheels are FIR EA60 laced with new Sapim Stainless Steel spokes to Shimano 600 Tricolor Hubs - Hyperglyde freehub with Miche 13-26T cassette, fully greased and revised, I could say the wheels are perfect. Tires are brand new foldable Vredstein Fiammante DuoComp with new tubes.
2. Headset is Shimano 600 HS6400 - in great condition, revised and greased
3. Brake Levers are Shimano 600 BL6401 and brake calipers are Shimano 600 BR6403 - Dual Pivot with brake pads in great condition
4. Shifters, front and rear derailleur are Shimano 600 Tricolor 6400 Seriers, in great condition and shifting great.
5. Crankset is Shimano 600 FC6400 with original pedals and toe clips + brand new white Cristophe straps. BB is sealed bearings type with italian thread.
6. Handlebars are ITM Europa with new 3ttt Status Titanium Finish Stem - 120mm long, new white Fizik Handlebar Tape
7. Seatpost is Zeus Fluted 26.6mm with White Selle Italia Turbo Saddle.
8. Brake cables are new with Shimano SLR White outers. New gearing cables fitted
9. New chain Shimano HG70.
Most of the parts like tires, chain, derailleurs, even wheels after rebuilt have never been ridden in this setup.

Here are some pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/lKwWz

http://imgur.com/a/89GLn

My asking price is 440 GBP + half of the postage...

Cheers,
Costin

Re: Dancelli 53cm - Columbus Tubing and Shimano 600 Tricolor

Hi all, I'm gonna drop the price to 450 GBP but still any offer is welcom, I need to make space in my shed soon :). Anyone interested?

Re: Dancelli 53cm, Columbus, Shimano 600 Tricolor - Price drop

I'm considering to split the bike, if someone is interested in parts, frame, wheels, gourp etc. please make me an offer.

Back