SOLD: Raleigh Royal 531st 53cm

fossala

Retro Guru
I'm selling my Raleigh royal I bought last year as I have bought another Moulton so it needs to go to make space.

This has been used for a couple of hundred miles since I bought it in nearly NOS condition. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=357426

I have changed the bar tape as the original slipped, in the picture below the brooks saddle and spd pedals are not included but the original ones are. Road it last today to make sure this was the bike I was going to let go. Everything worked as it should and it is a lovely ride.

T8m6WqZl.jpg

Looking for 220gbp plus postage or collection from Mid Cornwall. The buyer will not be disappointed with the condition of this bicycle.

Re:

Perfect for my re-newed CTC riding, but may be a little small so a couple of measurements please.

Centre b/b to saddle top measured up the seat tube as set up in photo.

Saddle nose to centre of bar clamp.

Top tube c to c (or is it 53cm "square" c to c seat tube and top?).

Lovely bicycle!

Re: Re:

oldave":8ebs0man said:
Perfect for my re-newed CTC riding, but may be a little small so a couple of measurements please.

Centre b/b to saddle top measured up the seat tube as set up in photo.

Saddle nose to centre of bar clamp.

Top tube c to c (or is it 53cm "square" c to c seat tube and top?).

Lovely bicycle!

It is 53cm, seat tube ctc.
70cm up to the saddle.
41cm from the end of the saddle nose to the center of the quill bolt (down the headtube).

I'm 5ft 10 but only have a 30inch inseam. This bike fits perfectly with the original 80cm stem.

Anymore questions just ask.

Re: Raleigh Royal 531st 53cm

Thanks for that. So 19 1/3" from nose to centre of bar clamp! I shall double check against current rides but sounds promising.

Re:

I'll double check everything today but glad it sounds promissing.

This bike has hardly been ridden in 28 years, it deserves some miles on it.

Re:

OK more measurements in old money

Top tube CTC 21 1/2"
Set tube CTC 20 3/4"
Reach (saddle rivet to handlebar clamp) 20"
Downtube 24 1/4"
Headtube 4 3/4"

Just to clear up, stem is 90mm. I thought it was 80mm sorry.

Once again, any questions. Just ask.

Re:

Still here. Need it gone to make room. If you are tempted but think I have priced it too high feel free to make me a near offer.

Back