Ti Team Raleigh - SOLD

Cossington

Retro Guru
I have a Worksop built Team Raleigh replica. It was bought NOS, about four years ago, with a few shop-soil scuffs. Full 531 (ie not just 'main tubes'), original threaded headset. Campagnolo dropouts front and rear. Good condition, built up and admired rather than ridden (has been ridden a few times, but less than 50 miles in total). Mudguard eyelets, too.
<>
<>
<>

Classic red, yellow and black team colour scheme. Badged as a 'Record', but it was for the european market and is very different from the UK 'Record' model, I understand it was more of a rebadged 'Competition' model. It has all 531 tubes including stays and fork, for a start. It has a french threaded bottom bracket (I have installed a new 'eccentric' bottom bracket).
Size - 60 cm ct, the top tube is 56cm and the head tube is 17cm.
It is built up with a Campag 8 speed groupset; Chorus (brakes), Record front mech, Athena (ergos and rear mech) and Veloce crankset. The wheels are handbuilt - Campag hubs (I think Record or Chorus, they have the oil port in the hubs), Campag Hardox rims (36 spoke) shod with Conti tyres.
Plenty more photos on request.
Sadly, it is a little too small for me - it currently has a 15mm quill stem. I can remove this and include a 120mm quill if you wish - happy to discuss.
Any inspection welcome- based in Leicestershire. Plenty more photos available. Any questions - do please ask.
£300 collected, or £325 posted. NOW SOLD
David

Back