FS: early 90's 57cm Gazelle Champion Mondial AB

henristig

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
I'm going on a longer bicycle tour and need to clear out all the extra stuff, and so it is with a heavy heart I offer my lovely Gazelle up for sale. It's been sat in my living room for years and has seen very modest use (600-700km in total during the last couple of years), and only on the nicest of summer days. :) The bike is in excellent condition and has a nice paint job which I believe was a special scheme for Sporthuis Hubert, a renowned bike shop in the Netherlands (maybe some Gazelle-expert can confirm this?). As a nice detail the bike also has Sporthuis Hubert-stickers on the seatstays and on one chainstay. The only caveat I can think of is that the grease inside the front derallieur shifter has dried up from being sat in the livingroom for most of its life and sometimes requires a couple of taps before it downshifts and the Shimano 600-badge has gone missing from it. The shifting action can be mended by flushing it with a degreaser and relubing it (don't worry, there are youtube instructions :D ).

EDIT: Shifting action now mended!

I'm after 380gbp for the complete bike and shipping from Finland to the UK comes in at 60gbp.

Frame: Gazelle Champion Mondial AB, Reynolds 531c + Reynolds 531 fork
Wheels: Shimano 600 HB-6400/FH6402 + Rigida DP18
Tyres: Vittoria Rubino
Headset: CT classic 1''
Stem: ITM
Bar: Cinelli Giro D'Italia
Brakes: Shimano 600 BR-6403
Crankset: Shimano FC-6400, 42-52, 172,5mm
Saddle: Selle San Marco Rolls
Seatpost: Shimano 600
F. derallieur: Shimano 600 FD-6401
R. derallieur: Shimano 600 RD-6401