FS TVT HR 62cm Sonate *SOLD SOLD SOLD*

stevef

Old School Hero
Sad but no space for all of my bikes so something has to go.

Here is my TVT HR Sonate in size 62cm c-t. Top tube is 58cm c-c.

Made in 1993 and in very good condition. All original paint with just a couple marks from use.

Wheels are Velocity Aerohead rims, offset on rear, on a Shimano 600 rear hub and an Ambrosio Zenith front. 32 rear spokes and 28 front with Veloflex Master tyres.

The transmission is Dura Ace 7800/7700 10 speed with a Sugino XD chainset that has been polished and anodised. It has Stronglight Zircal 50x34 chainrings. The chainset could be swapped for an Ultegra 6600 if preferred. Compacts only here due to living in the hills. Pedals not included.

Looking for £300 collected in the Machester area but open to offers. Sorry but I have no box etc to post this but would be prepared to meet in a 50 mile radius.

Re: FS TVT HR 62cm Sonate

Argh this looks beautiful and my size and I also live in Manchester but a bit out of my price range :(

Have a bump for a lovely bike!

Re: FS TVT HR 62cm Sonate £Price Reduced

Reduced the price to see if there is any other interest.

Re: FS TVT HR 62cm Sonate £Price Reduced More

No interest so just trying a lower price before I break it down.

Re:

Hello

I must have the price somewhere near now, as people have started to register interest.

Not all have replied to the post but feel that I have to treat everyone fairly, so have to deal with people in the order that I have been contacted.

I do hope that you all understand!

Many Thanks

Steve

Back