Specialized Toupe Pro 143mm Saddle
Chris King Bottom Bracket
SRAM Red 22 Shifters
SRAM Force 22 Front & Rear Mech
SRAM Force 22 Crankset 172.5mm 50-34
KMC X11SL
Wheels: 11 speed Chris King R45 hubs on H Plus Son Archetype Rims - 28 spokes

SOLD

PS: If you want to see the complete build story from when this frame came to the UK from the US, the guy I bought it from documented it all here:

https://www.lfgss.com/conversations/256171/

SOLD

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,109
Re: 1998 Serotta Legend TI size 58 - London, UK

I have a fiend that is on the outlook for exactly that model and pain. But he is a bit shorter so he will more be on a 53-54. have you seen any in that size? (Normally you start to look for blokes with a likeminded taste when you got something as nice as this...)

Thanks for the shout. Unfortunately, as your friend probably knows these don't come up that often (to the extent that when I saw this I jumped on it). Sorry I can't help much!

I know... and it just looks so awesome in the ti/white paint! A rare one!

Re:

I nearly choked on my coffee in the speed to upen this thread up but thankfully its a road bike....im after the MTB version in my size. Saw one of these parked at a group ride in Hitchin a few months back....just a thing of unicorn beauty. Bet the ride is incredible.

GLWTS :cool:

Re:

WOW if this had been a 54/55 I would have been putting a kidney up for sale….GLWS….that is beautiful!

Re: Re:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Glad it was just a "nearly". Don't want to cause anyone any harm!

Thanks!

M-Power":zs9yg625 said:
I nearly choked on my coffee in the speed to upen this thread up but thankfully its a road bike....im after the MTB version in my size. Saw one of these parked at a group ride in Hitchin a few months back....just a thing of unicorn beauty. Bet the ride is incredible.

GLWTS :cool:

Re: Re:

Much obliged, mate. Thank you for your kind words. Breaks my heart having to see her go, but there are only so many bikes my other half will put up with! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

velocipede":e8tyq9zz said:
WOW if this had been a 54/55 I would have been putting a kidney up for sale….GLWS….that is beautiful!

Quick update guys. I am now willing to post the bike.

Mate of mine told me about cyclesent uk and told me they're really good at what they do.

£40 postage to the UK (unless you live somewhere like Scottish Isles, then there's an extra tenner or something).

BTW2: ONO! This has been up here long enough and I want to move it!

Thanks!

Re: 1998 Serotta Legend TI size 58 - London - Now Posting!

...aaaand eBay didn't reach minimum bid. So, still around, and back on eBay.

Make an offer!

David

Back