Raleigh SBDU 531SL £750

Re:

I'm sorry to say this that is now parted up. After 6200 views I figure no one wants to buy it whole :( Last chance for the frame and forks (refurbish by Bob Jackson, H Lloyd transfers) plus the gorgeous headset, before ebay next weekend. The parts will go on here shortly...

Re: Re:

gavr":2w41ui4o said:
I'm sorry to say this that is now parted up. After 6200 views I figure no one wants to buy it whole :( Last chance for the frame and forks (refurbish by Bob Jackson, H Lloyd transfers) plus the gorgeous headset, before ebay next weekend. The parts will go on here shortly...
Shame, this is one of the nicest builds on here. I always click on it when it gets bumped. To big for me though.

Would be grateful if you listed on Ebay with international shipping. Happy to pay for the frame to be crated and shipped.

Best of luck,
T

Biker Dude":ip2e79lj said:
Would be grateful if you listed on Ebay with international shipping. Happy to pay for the frame to be crated and shipped.

Best of luck,
T

You have pm. Shipping UPS to the US is about £160 insured, they don't seem to care about weight, it's the size...

Re:

Yes, thanks for that. I'm a member but I don't contribute. The frame is committed to somebody now...

Back