Titanium Raleigh Dynatech 53.5cm, Shimano Ultegra +EXTRAS

Ebebbers

Retro Newbie
WILLING TO CONSIDER OFFERS - PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. MANY THANKS.

Rare handmade titanium racing bike £850 ono. Believed to have been built at the Raleigh factory Nottingham for a member of the Raleigh racing team in the early 90's.

Still in superb condition, always stored indoors and cleaned after use. This is still a top spec bike, well balanced, and very light. Collectors piece, but titanium frame means it can still be used with confidence through the winter months. Comes with lots of extras.

Recommend viewing for full appreciation, can arrange in Cheshire/Stoke/North Wales.

Specification:
- Raleigh Dyna Tech handmade 755 titanium frame 53.5cm height, length 55cm
- Shimano Ultegra STI 6400 gears (some difficulty shifting to smallest cog but will go after a couple of tries) - with original instruction manual
- Shimano Ultegra 600 brakes - with original instruction manual
- Mavic wheels
- Bontrager race lite wheels 23cm

Extras:
- Shimano Ultegra SPD pedals - with original box and instruction manual (currently fitted to bike)
- Christophe leather toe clip pedals (beautiful and great alternative to SPDs)
- Rolls San Marco seat and X-lite pin
- Avocet 45 cyclometer
- Shimano bike shoes BNIB cost £70 (size 43 but I'm a uk 8 and they fit me well)
- Zefal original bike pump
- New handle bar tape BNIB (black incase you wish to change it from current camo colour)
- bike repair kit BNIB

It's a real shame to be selling this but I'm going away and need the funds. Get in touch if you have any questions. Also have loads more high-res pics.

Emily

Attachments

• bike 16.jpg
    bike 16.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,932
  • bike 14.jpg
    bike 14.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,932
  • bike 10.jpg
    bike 10.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,932
  • bike 9.jpg
    bike 9.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,931
  • bike 6.jpg
    bike 6.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,931
  • bike 3.jpg
    bike 3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,932
  • bike certificate.jpg
    bike certificate.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,933
  • bike 2.jpg
    bike 2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,933
Re:

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes I believe this was a handbuilt custom bike built at the Raleigh factory in Nottingham, I have the photo and signature of the chap who built it - see photo. The top tube length is 55cm, the seat tube centre to centre is 53.5cm.

Let me know if you're interested.

Many thanks,

Emily

Re:

It doesn't seem standard

They came in 54.5
With the seat tube 54.5 c-c . Top tube length sounds correct alright

I'd be interested in seeing the hi res pics

They all had that hand built card etc with them though . Nice touch

Re: Please delete advert

I am afraid I am now out of the country until Mid-July, therefore cannot arrange viewings/sale of the bike. I will re-advertise it upon my return. If anyone knows how to delete the advert I would appreacite the advice. Many thanks.

Back