Small Benotto 1989- now SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Small Benotto 1989- now F&F split

jxel":1xkui9y7 said:
whats your best price, i just need frame and forks only no need for stem etc thanks

I paid £125 for the repaint £28 for the decals and £100 for the F and F would do posted insured at £175 I've already reduced the price twice, anymore and it stays in the workshop as wall art!

Would you need anything else? Seatpost etc? PM me I'm sure we can sort a deal out.

Re:

Lots of tyre kickers, but no one with lead in their pencil! :shock: Bars, brakeset and stem are worth more than £300, bemused no serious takers. :cry: now reduced again.

Re: Small Benotto 1989- now F&F split

hi, is this still for sale? would be interested in the whole bike-can come to collect or near enough as up in yorkshire, too.

thanks very much

Re: Small Benotto

Hi, had details of this bike passed on to me via cyclechat - looks just the job for me - where in North Yorks are you? I'm in Leeds so would like to pop over & double check size? Thanks

Re:

Yes still, here, we are on the side of the A64 Rillington just the other side of Malton, when did you want to come? Bit tied up tonight, but maybe free around tea time, or tomorrow night?

Re: small Benetton

Hi, possibly able to come over Wed eve, but to save wasting your time, could you check the stand over height for me? I'm only 5'1" so it's pretty crucial.... Cheers

Re: small Benetton

KarenD":2g8ov3th said:
Hi, possibly able to come over Wed eve, but to save wasting your time, could you check the stand over height for me? I'm only 5'1" so it's pretty crucial.... Cheers
At work now will check it. Have a Planet X carbon that has more stand over if you wanted? What stand over do you need?

Re: Small Benatto (not Benatton!!)

Inside leg 29" / 74cm so anything less than that! Not looking for a carbon I'm afraid, has to be 1980s or earlier..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back