2012-> Mavic Crossmax REAR hub parts

TOMAS

Senior Retro Guru
Hunting for sleeve/adapter end caps for the Mavic Crossmax rear hub to fit 135QR. Bought a used set but they have the wrong adapters at present and struggling to even find the correct ones as new anywhere. Would consider a whole smashed up/cheap entire rear wheel to salvage these bits from.

Cheers, Tom

Re:

Ive got a couple of crossmax rear hubs. Not sure of year but if you have pics of yours and what you need, I can see if they have whst you need.

Re: Re:

ishaw":4ajk53kp said:
Ive got a couple of crossmax rear hubs. Not sure of year but if you have pics of yours and what you need, I can see if they have whst you need.

Hey buddy, I was half hour too late in seeing this! I located some on Winstanleys bikes and ordered - £24.50 inc postage for 2x end caps :eek:

see vid below of wheels I have...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijCvci1aVZM

appears front might be missing some caps too... bloody ebay! Still might be interested in your hub/s for spares if the right price as i'm looking to use mine for road use over winter on my gravel bike so will get some welly.

Re:

I think my hubs are older and non disc so probably not any good for soares for yours I'm afraid.

ishaw":11ybejks said:
I think my hubs are older and non disc so probably not any good for soares for yours I'm afraid.

Yeah I've got 2 sets of the older ones bud, they deffo don't run the same adapters as 12x142 was just a twinkle in the eye of the production/marketing men in the industry at that time :)

All the best!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Realised I might have a set kicking about. I converted a set of bolt through wheels to qr using some inserts, pretty sure I had to remove the 142mm ones to do it.

Ill try to have a look over the weekend. No idea where they are but they must be somewhere. I'm a hoarder.

ishaw":2g8yaew0 said:
Realised I might have a set kicking about. I converted a set of bolt through wheels to qr using some inserts, pretty sure I had to remove the 142mm ones to do it.

Ill try to have a look over the weekend. No idea where they are but they must be somewhere. I'm a hoarder.

Seller re-listed tonight so bought them, cheers! Don't talk to me about hoarding, if servicing quietens down in the workshop over this winter i'm going to keep busy by listing and selling all my spare stuff!

Still hunting! Im looking for the adapters for the ID4 freehub - a sleeve that goes over non-drive and the screw on cap that goes on drive side that enable them to run 135mm QR. Would consider buying a complete rear hub if needed, hubs from 2012 appear the ones and MUST be disc hubs.

Back