Retrobike
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/

WANTED 28.6 front Mech, Brake levers, Head set and a seat
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=404647
Page 2 of 2

Author:  ishaw [ Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re:

I do have a very tidy black flite alpes saddle and an all black suede velo titanium saddle I found whilst rummaging last night.

Author:  Mid life Kona [ Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re:

So £80 for the used headset and levers?
Message me your PayPal address and I'll send you the money and my postal address. :D

Can you also send me images of the saddles too please? There may be another purchase.

Author:  baj [ Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WANTED 28.6 front Mech, Brake levers, Head set and a seat

I have a front mech m750, pretty certain I have the shims to bring down to 28.6 too

Author:  Mid life Kona [ Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WANTED 28.6 front Mech, Brake levers, Head set and a seat

baj wrote:
I have a front mech m750, pretty certain I have the shims to bring down to 28.6 too


Hi,
Sorry for the delay in replying. Can you tell me what size it is without shims please? I'd only want to use the thinnest possible, and there's a NOS one just come up on Ebay... but it all comes down to price...
Cheers,
John

Author:  Mid life Kona [ Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Re:

ishaw wrote:
I do have a very tidy black flite alpes saddle and an all black suede velo titanium saddle I found whilst rummaging last night.


Ian,
I got my parts today, thank you for getting them out to me. I know what I'll be doing on my next set of days off now. :D

Author:  ishaw [ Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re:

Glad it all arrived safe and sound and you are happy. Look forward to seeing your build.

Author:  baj [ Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WANTED 28.6 front Mech, Brake levers, Head set and a seat

Mid life Kona wrote:
baj wrote:
I have a front mech m750, pretty certain I have the shims to bring down to 28.6 too


Hi,
Sorry for the delay in replying. Can you tell me what size it is without shims please? I'd only want to use the thinnest possible, and there's a NOS one just come up on Ebay... but it all comes down to price...
Cheers,
John


Hi John, it’s a 34.9mm clamp, £13.50 posted, I’ll get photos if you’re keen? I’m fairly sure it came off a ‘97 Kilauea I had but not certain and it may not have been original on that either
Cheers.
Jamie

Author:  Mid life Kona [ Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Re:

ishaw wrote:
Glad it all arrived safe and sound and you are happy. Look forward to seeing your build.



It's getting there buddy, just waiting on the front mech, seat clamp and pedals. Then it's just the cables to do... and it's done. :)

I give up trying to turn this image the right way around :facepalm:

Attachments:
20191124_135046.jpg
20191124_135046.jpg [ 2.22 MiB | Viewed 310 times ]

Author:  Minifreak [ Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WANTED 28.6 front Mech, Brake levers, Head set and a seat

I have the front mech if you still need it 28.6 top pull in lovely condition, pm me if you’d like it :)

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/