Please don't sell me your superb steel Singlespeed frame...

flash

Retrobike Rider
I really don't need another frame but I still have all the parts to build up a light, fast SS bike so I can finally try to do a sub 30 minute Bikefest lap (currently 30 mins, 10 seconds, grrrr). So please don't tell me you have a Spot Brand / Soulcraft / IF / any other really exotic small (16 possibly 18 inch) frame for 26" wheels, non disc, ideally frame only, as I have Pace RC31 forks...or I have a pile of really nice light bits for sale.....
Please form an orderly queue........thank you

That's an awful problem. Would an 18" Kona Kaboom (lighter than an Explosif) but aluminium be a frame that doesn't solve the non-existent need? At £50 delivered?

Thank you for the offer but I prefer steel (or Ti). I’m in no rush so I’ll hold out for something really exotic...

Thank you but I have Chris King hubbed lighter than a fairies do dah wheels ready to go, just need a frame....

I was being ironic, honest. I do want to buy a lovely, light, steel or Ti, 15 - 18" Singlespeed specific, so ideally track ends, oh and non disc.....even if it's one of the ones I sold I'd be keen to hear. I can buy or possibly do some really interesting swaps / part exchange.........thank you..

Back