Deore XT chainset M770 SORTED

Re:

I did have a 170, but think I sold it. I'll check later. I'm sure I have a couple of 175s though.

Re:

Are you after triple, double, single, with or without rings? I've a lot of spare chainsets, some new, some used (xt m770, race Face, ethirteen, FSA) so could give you options if any configuration is preferable?

Re: Re:

I am after a triple with rings Ian.....nicer condition the better :cool:

ishaw":mz9fuz5x said:
Are you after triple, double, single, with or without rings? I've a lot of spare chainsets, some new, some used (xt m770, race Face, ethirteen, FSA) so could give you options if any configuration is preferable?

Re:

Here are a few options. I've got a new set of xt rings if you wanted them I stead of/in addition to the middleburns. I've an xt bb not pictured which has only done a ride around the park.

The race Face ride cranks are isis spline, I may have a bb somewhere. Middle ring has a tooth missing but I'm sure I have an alternative.

The Race Face evolve XC are pretty tidy. Granny ring is steel and a bit rusty but i can swap that over for a better one.

I've another set of xt m770 cranks on my STS which have original rings and are in slightly better nick. Not pictured as it is a pain to dig the bike out at the moment.

Attachments

• 2018-03-06 22.50.54.jpg
    2018-03-06 22.50.54.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 359

Latest posts

Back