M952 Cranks & BB

misquote

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hi folks,

On the lookout for a set of m952 5 arm cranks, 170/175mm. If they come with a matching 73mm BB, bloody fantastic :)

Cheers,
-Mark

Re:

What condition are you after? I've got a set with heel rub that can come with standard rings and a bb.

Re:

Cheers for the quick replies!

cbb, sounds intriguing but unfortunately the link isn't working. Would love to see pics though.

Ian, I'm looking for as near mint as poss really. It's for a long term Lobo build I'm doing and everything else so far is in pretty decent shape. There's some money in the project account again and the cranks are next on the list :)

Thanks again guys!

-Mark

Re:

Ooh nice one Rick, I'll let you know. I was less optimistic about sourcing the BB before this thread, now I'm spoiled for choice ha.

Re:

I might have a really good m952 crank and bb for grabs, been thinking about swapping over some parts and I think I'll have an xtr set left over. I'll have a think and let you know.

Re:

Nice one Harry, I think I've got a few options on deck now, just waiting for payday haha. M950 would probably be fine though thanks, I'll give you a shout if something happens.

Cheers,
-Mark

Back