x-lite step cap (red or blue) :P

Aceartist

Dirt Disciple
So I have a bit of a sad story... hoping you guys can help me out! :)

A few years back now a nice neighbour of ours decided to be a little careless in putting out a small garden fire which resulted in their neglected 60ft high conifer hedge going up in flames along with our shed and over £5,000 worth of content inc my bikes... including my pride and joy :cry:

The replacement 650b while still a great bike just not the same as my well loved and very upgraded Marin Rocky Ridge 2010 ... yes not particularly 'retro' but the part in question is more so!

As I recently found a fantastic 2nd hand Rocky Ridge 2010 and have started rebuilding old faithful - Does anyone have a red (or blue) X-Lite stem cap of this style that they'd be happy to sell to me? :p

Many thanks!

Attachments

• 293-1.jpg
    293-1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 517
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hey mkone - thanks mate ... yes I had spotted that on ebay .... very tempting as hard to find this style... but hoping to match the colour scheme of red white and blue :p

Re:

I have one somewhere. Was with my red Fly stem which I have found but no idea where the cap has gone. Moved house recently and a few things are still MIA.

Awesome thanks Bert :) if you find it let me know - just double check it's the type with the indents all the way round as per re-uploaded pic in first post (photobucket shenanigans meaning I need to re-upload pics) and I'm looking for red or blue anodised ;)

Re:

Sorry I didn't spot that. It is actually a flat one and even though I turned my box upside down it has disappeared. Sorry.

Ah no worries Bert - thanks for trying! ... seems what I'm looking for is a pretty rare piece :?

Back