A corded speedo with a long wire

dan28

Senior Retro Guru
Need a speedo that has a very long wire
Wireless only work up to 80 cm from the sensor so i need one with a long wire
Please reply with a pic an price

dan28":3vsuryia said:
I need approx. 1 metre long cable

Hi, I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure that the general speedo wire length is only around 90cm. Although, I do remember that a good few bike computer manufacturers made special kits of just the cable/senser designed to take their readings from the rear wheel for when riding on a turbo trainer, which naturally had cables that were extra long (over 1 metre). Or maybe some of the computers came with cables with cables catering for front and back usage to start with? Hope you find one.

walkmanman":38v3885g said:
dan28":38v3885g said:
I need approx. 1 metre long cable

Hi, I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure that the general speedo wire length is only around 90cm. Although, I do remember that a good few bike computer manufacturers made special kits of just the cable/senser designed to take their readings from the rear wheel for when riding on a turbo trainer, which naturally had cables that were extra long (over 1 metre). Or maybe some of the computers came with cables with cables catering for front and back usage to start with? Hope you find one.

you are correct I ve found a cheap speedo on ebay with 90 cm wire hopefully it will work

Back