Oakley Radar clear lens

Re:

How about these. Just bought some lenses from them for my pit bull frames and they seem good, especially for the price:

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.it/itm/232167885737

They have other colours as well.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for that reply - wow, they are cheap. Have you got that transitions lens specifically or a different colour? Probably going to be worth a try I guess...

Re:

I was boring and just got black and silver mirror.

I bought some walleva lenses for my bottlecaps a while ago and the fit was terrible. The lenses were much thinner than the original and the width wasn't right either. I'll give them a bit of credit in that they sent me some replacements, but they would not send me the colour I wanted for some reason (well the reason was that they thought they might have a bad batch) but they were much more expensive and didn't fit, but the galaxy lenses seem good in terms of size. Not had much sun to try them out though.

Back