Sorted: Nice saddle, black or with red

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Building a bike up and I don't have a suitable saddle for it. Got one fitted but it doesn't quite sit right (carbon guess saddle). Nothing I have suits so hoping someone has something here.

Funds are tight but after something suitable for a carbon framed 29er build, with sids and xo kit, so something in keeping with the build quality please.

I've plenty of parts to trade, including some nice retro flite titanium saddles, so if anyone has anything they fancy trading, or something at a price I can afford, let me know.

My trade options aren't just saddles, I've plenty of retro and modern parts, so if you fancy a trade and are after something specific, let me know, I may have what you need.

Re: Nice saddle, black or with red

Not sure if it's up to the level of build, but I have a pretty decent condition selle italia nitrox for 20 GBP posted, or possible swap when I remember what I need!

DSCN9961_zps6yjc2fpc.jpg

Re: Nice saddle, black or with red

Cheers for the offer. Not quite what I'm after though. The saddle I'm looking to replace has much more subtle yellow accents, but they don't suit the build so looking for plain black or with red and/or white accents only really.

Back