2000-2002 suspension forks Sid or Pace

Yeti7cje

Devout Dirtbag
I'm looking to start my next project and need some period forks. They would need to be fully working, good condition.

Ideally
Rockshox Sid race in black 2001
Pace pro class 2
Will consider other period forks

I'll need 225mm steerer but for the right fork I may buy a new steerer.
Happy to service provide the fork is fully functional

Can anybody help?

Before you ask, it is for a fantastic Yeti Arc Titanium frameset.

I've got a set of very tidy black Sid race forks I've been saving for a rainy day. I bought them a while ago, gave them a basic service and oil change but never fitted them to a bike. My intention was to fit them to my STS or RTS but I've stuck with other forks on these builds. I can't recall steerer length but iirc it was in the 200 region. Lock out dial was fully working post service and were holding air perfectly. I've also got a service kit for them if you wanted.

I've also got a couple of pairs of pace rc38 air force 2 forks and a set of the rc36 evo forks with the ti nitride stanchions which are absolutely mint.

It would be a wrench to part with these as they are all excellent examples but I've got too many spare forks and need to reduce the spares collection so if any are of interest let me know and I can provide more details and pics.

Re:

I've a pair of RC36 EVO Pro Class if ishaw's doesn't work out. You will need a new steerer though owing to mine being too short (simple enough in these forks).

Back