Help help help!! Desperate for some forks....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Please if anyone can help and get in the post before Christmas to arrive before or just after.....

To finish the hack bike budget project, I need straight blade rigid (440mm axle to crown) or 100-120mm travel suspension forks, 1 1/8" ahead, minimum 180mm steerer, and as cheap as poss or swap for little bits I have left.

But an absolute MUST is V brake mounts, I can't afford to go down the route of discs with this. Have missed out big time on a couple of bargains on here while I dithered...... :facepalm:

Thanks, Kaz

Re:

After bloody expensive emergency dental work today..... :facepalm:

Max, £30 really, plus the postage, so for that only expecting something rigid.

Re:

Have a couple of newer rock shox if interested, one is dart the other pilot I think. Both are in the region of 10 years old I think. Both are cosmetically ok but not great, both are functional but not great, ideal for a tinkerer. Both are surplus and therefore cheap.
Both are black, 1+1/8th ahead and around the 100mm travel give or take.

Shout if interested I will see if I have any pics.

130mm marzocchi dirt jumper 2002. In my for sale 98 thread. Can do for £30 plus postage

Attachments

• dj1.jpg
    dj1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 754
Re:

Thanks for offers guys, I would go for any of them, but I think all would be a bit too heavy really for the 'XC' style of the rest of the kit.

No chance of rebuilding or riding the bike now for another few weeks, so I'll hold out for something lighter, and probably rigid, in the new year....

I have a set of 2010 genesis io forks(white rigid) 445mm a-c disc only though ? Very nice condition few light marks only ..

Let me know if any good :cool:

Re:

They would be lovely, and there's lots of similar forks about, but I really don't want to go down the disc route as it means another front wheel, disc, rotor......

Thanks for the offer though, I'll bear it in mind.

Are you still looking for forks I've got a set of manitou x vert suspension forks about 100mm travel 215mm steerer tube orange in colour only thing I can say wrong with them 1 off the adjustment caps bit chewed up but seem to work well couple of paint chips that's about it

Back